CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a year...

And I'm still no closer to being done than I was before. In fact I might have less done now than I had before.

It is a curse. I write. I delete. I write. I change my mind. I write. I hate it. I write. The character changes character.

Honestly. On my scouts honor. Or whatever.

The challenge this weekend is 500 words. Now, they (the pirates) didn't exactly specify what the 500 words intailed. I must do something because Hellie said she was going to skin me and considering she's within skinning distance, I don't want to chance it.

So, 500 words, here I come. Wednesday I'll be blogging about it for sure. I don't have anything else to report. Other than writing is a slow process, only made slower by self doubt and reservations about what you're writing.

0 comments: